Sunday, January 1, 2012

Closing out 2011 with my family

I always say I'm going to be able to blog more, and fully believe it when I think "I'll have lots of time to blog about my trip," but that's far from the case. Right now I have the time because I'm finally uploading my pics from the trip thus far and we have to be quiet and calm because my baby nephew is awake and needed him some pb sammich.

It's been a crazy beautiful week of chillaxin' with my family - got in on Wednesday night, breakfast date with almost the whole NC Kota crew Thursday, Wake Forest v. Yale basketball game, helping my moxie little nieces start their cupcake business, wario playing until the wee hours, grocery shopping, and tonight - the all out best part - a New Year's Eve party with sparkling grape juice, pizza rolls, cheese slices, new nail polish and 6 of the best people I could ever hope to be with to ring in the new year. The only thing missing is my awesome husband. Love you Steve!!

Here's a quick photo montage of the trip -



Go Deacs!
Jordan was cracking Paulie up like crazy!
Yummy, Aunt Penny! Thanks for the orange!
The birth of KD's Cupcakes of Lewisville, NC
This is what the boys did while we 'cupcaked'
By far some of the best frosting I ever ate - Raspberry Buttercream
Decorating!
Hershey's Chocolate cupcake with Raspberry Buttercream, KD's Cupcakes
My moxie gals - Payton and Lydia
Big brother Jordan loves the cupcake business!
The girls made me this. So. stinkin. cute.
dark purple with gold OPI crackle. Perfect nails to bring in the new year!
The littlest bartender with the biggest smile. LOL! (It's juice)
Silly girl Lydia
Jordan getting sick of waiting for the motorcycle guy to jump
They grow up so fast...

I hope you're having as much fun as I am! Happy 2012 to you and yours!
-p.







No comments:

Post a Comment